Download your copies of the previous results:
- DOWNLOAD Results October 2015 60th Championship Show
- DOWNLOAD NATIONAL RESULTS 2015
- MARCH 2013 SHOW
- RCNSW 2009 Speciality
- RCNSW 2009 Speciality Bitch
- 2009 point score standings
- 2008 point score standings
- 2007 point score standings
- 2005-06 point scores standings
- Sieger and Siegerin competition
Buyers Beware of sellers who do not provide registration papers with their pups. Canine Council regulations are that all pups must be sold with papers, whether they are Limited Register or Main Register. You also need these papers to ‘transfer’ the dog into your name with the Canine Council.
JLPP – Juvenile Laryngeal Paralysis & Polyneuropathy. (FAQ’s)
Recently we became aware of an inherited disease in Rottweilers called JLPP (Juvenile Laryngeal Paralysis & Polyneuropathy). As soon as we became aware of this disease many Rottweiler breeders started getting their breeding dogs tested. In the late 1990s, veterinary neurologists in America and Europe recognized a new hereditary disease in Rottweilers.
To advertise on this site, please contact the club secretary for all the details and rates.